Intern + Co-op Opportunities
A Strong Foundation for Building Your Career
You have big plans for your future. We’ll help you achieve them. Build high-demand skills, use cutting-edge technology, and earn your dual degree through extensive mentoring and on-the-job training. At every step, you’ll build the skills, confidence, and network to move forward and upward.
Real-world responsibilities. Limitless opportunities.
Join a team that invests in your success in the classroom and the field. We recruit talented co-ops and interns during school and summer terms for a variety of fields, including:
Our student program is rigorously structured to provide hands-on experience and exposure to best practices and cutting-edge technology. You will:
- Work side-by-side with experienced professionals.
- Help solve real challenges that will have a lasting impact on the environments where people live, work, and play.
- Develop a deeper understanding of career pathways in the construction industry.
- Build connections within our company and the industry.
Visit us at an upcoming career fair.
We will be on-site or virtually attending the following upcoming 2023 Career Fairs. Please visit organization sites for additional details.
- Feb. 1: Penn State University Career Fair
- Feb. 1: University of Colorado Denver Spring Involvement Career Fair
- Feb. 7: University of Florida – Rinkers School of Construction
- Feb. 8: Western Michigan Spring Engineering Expo
- Feb. 9: University of Cincinnati Professional and Technical Career Fair
- Feb. 10: Purdue University School of Construction Management Technology
- Feb. 10: George Washington University Career Exploration Expo
- Feb. 14: New Jersey Institute of Technology Career Fair
- Feb. 16: Clemson University Spring Career Fair – Construction Segment
- Feb. 16: University of Delaware Engineering, Science & Technology Fair
- Feb. 16: Northern Arizona University Construction Career Fair
- Feb. 17: Northern Arizona University Spring Career Fair
- Feb. 20: Morgan State University Built Environment (Virtual Fair)
- Feb. 21: Florida International University Moss School of Construction Career Fair
- Feb. 21: Virginia Tech Spring Construction Industry Career Fair
- Feb. 22: Michigan Tech University Career Fair
- Feb. 28: Penn College of Technology Career Fair
- Feb. 28: University of Toledo Engineering Career Expo
- Mar. 21: Montana State University Spring Meet the Business Recruiters Networking Night
- Mar. 7: Williamson College of The Trades Spring Career Fair
- Mar. 14: University of North Carolina at Charlotte Construction Management & Civil Engineering Fair
- Mar. 14: Old Dominion University Career & Internship Fair
- Mar. 23: Ferris State University Career & Internship Fair